Make your own delicious Crackers with Seaweed! They taste great and are good for you !
I am always intrigued to bake another healthy treat that taste great and is good for you. Here I am showing you how to make your own delicious Crackers with Seaweed!
They are healthy and taste so good ! Since my friends really seemed to enjoy this crackers I thought is share that with you on our COCORAU site.
This crackers are without flour and yeast and they stay for a week in an airtight box in the fridge and they are also great as an appetizer to share with friends. Enjoy them as well with humus or self made jam for a little bite in-between meals.
They are fun and full of nutritional benefits.
This recipe is grain free, paleo and vegan!
All the seeds you use, soak them overnight, than mix it, bake and slice it.
This Seaweed Crackers are SUPER EASY to make.
- 1/3 cup Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds black or white
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Wakame Seaweed
- 2 teaspoon Clorella
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Korean pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- some water
Soak in water overnight:
1/3 cup Flax Seeds , 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds, 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds, 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds black or white.
In the morning rinse that with clear water.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all main ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Blend it for 3 minutes until it is all mixed and soft add some water to be a soft dough.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the chia seeds, they need some time to extend. If it gets to dry mix in more water and stir.
- Now mix all the seasonings and the ingredients together.
- Once the seeds have thickened, use a rubber spatula or spoon to spread the mixture in an even layer onto the pan on top of the parchment paper. Around 1/4 inch thick or less. Yo can use a rolling pin as well.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes on one side and flip it over with the parchment paper. Take the paper off and bake it on the other side for 20 min. Remove from oven let it cool down and slice into squares
- Let cool then enjoy or store in an airtight container or ziplock bag for 7-10 days.
Flax seeds offer tons of health benefits. They’re gluten-free, low in carbs, and full of omega-3 fatty acids. They’re great for your brain and your heart. They also have lots of energy to keep you going, and fiber and protein to keep you full.
Chia seeds are also full of protein and omega-3s, but also help in reducing blood sugar levels. Their gelling action also keeps you feeling fuller longer, reducing appetite.
Sunflower and pumpkin seeds both contain high levels of anti-inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids. They can help reduce blood pressure and other signs of heart disease.
Peppers always boost your metabolism
Seaweed boost your iodine, which helps support your thyroid gland. It also contains other vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin K, B vitamins, zinc and iron, along with antioxidants that help protect your cells from damage.