Let’s make Black Sesame Mylk!
Black sesame seeds are mainly used in Asian cooking. You find them on top of rice or in desserts.
They are naturally rich in iron, calcium, and magnesium. Regularly eating black sesame seeds could reduce oxidation in the body, improve blood pressure, and provide antioxidants that can help fight cancer.
White sesame seeds are having their brownish hulls removed whereas black sesame has their hulls still intact resulting in a difference in taste.
Black sesame seeds are nuttier with a slightly bitter flavor.
Black sesame seeds have a slightly stronger taste than white sesame seeds, which have a lighter flavor.
Black and white sesame seeds may also have slightly different nutritional properties.
Black sesame seeds have higher antioxidant activity than white sesame seeds.
Sesame seeds are an excellent source of protein, which helps increase your metabolic rate and curbs hunger.
In fact, fiber-rich foods can help you lose fat but maintain muscles.
The nutrients in sesame seeds are better absorbed if they are pulverized, but eating them whole is by no means unhealthy. …
Add raw sesame seeds to add crunch and flavor to vegetable or bean dishes.
Sesame oil is a great option to try to incorporate in your cooking to achieve a unique taste.
How do we make black sesame seed mylk?
- 1 cup of activated black sesame
- 1 date or vanilla (optional)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
1: you soak the seeds for at least 30 min or overnight in warm water
2. you strain the seeds and rinse them with fresh water
3. in the blender you add water, a pinch of Himalayan salt, the black sesame seed, and maybe a
raw honey or a date if you like to cut the bitterness.
4, optional you can add vanilla
5. in a high-speed blender you blend that for 3 minutes until it gets warm and a bit foamy
6. you strain the liquid into a cheesecloth and fill in into glass bottles.
7. you can use that mylk for at least 5 days stored in the fridge
Here you have it:
A Dreamy Nutrient-rich Sesame Mylk!
We Love that color!
I use that beautiful dark grey/ bluish mylk to mix it with our Sensual Supreme Powder.
For an extra boost of Sensuality, Energy, and Creativity.
Let me know if you have any questions!