Try this Delicious & Healthy Oatmilk Vanilla Ice-cream
a beautifying ice cream recipe!
I am constantly looking for new inspiration to share delicious healthy options that are easy to make and not time-consuming. I thought about it this morning in the shower (that’s where I usually come up with new ideas).
It is one of my new favorite treats to make and it is so delicious.
Healthy Vanilla Ice-cream with Beautifying Adaptogenic Mushrooms.
makes 5 servings
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 3 tbs of Superlative Beauty Powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean scraped out
- 1 egg (optional) or vegan substitute
- 5 tbs maple syrup
- 3 tbs. honey
- pinch of Himalayan salt
1: Mix the water and oats in a blender to a mix like a yogurt. Modify with water if need too.
2: Slowly integrate the vanilla, maple syrup, salt, and honey into the blender. Sprinkel our Superlative Beauty powder. on top and let it all mix well to a paste that has the consistency of heavy cream.
3. Transfer the cream into an ice cream maker if you have one. Stir it for around 40 min. I always taste it to make sure nothing is missing and adjust accordingly to your taste buts. Always consider that when the cream is cold it does taste less sweet. So it is all up to your taste how you prefer it. After it is frozen transfer it in flat glassware into your freezer.
5: If you do not have an ice maker fill it in a flat glass pan and place it in the freezer. Stir the cream every 30 min around 2 to 3 times to make sure there will be no ice crystals. Always cover it. Afterward, let it freeze until 30 min before you serve it.
Enjoy this ENHANCED ICE CREAM with Chaga and Tremella mushroom.
As well as Tocos, Pearl powder and Schizandra and Goji berries,
and our friend’s amazing (AVIVA) vanilla.
Our Superlative Beauty Powder
Our Superlative Beauty Powder brings forth beauty from within. Basically, our Beauty Powder gets its name from the most important ingredient “PEARL”. PEARL is used by women of renowned beauty thru out the world. Notably, these pearls were carefully selected from the ancient treasures of nature.
Ingredients: Goji*, Schizandra*, Pearl*, Tocos*, Luo-Han Guo*, Maca*, Coconut*, Chagaˆ, Tremellaˆ, Mucuna Pruriensˆ, Ginger*, Cardamon* (*organic)(ˆwild-sourced).